Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week 7 - VEGAS WEEK!

Well, first things first! Vegas is this weekend! The guard is leaving on Friday during sixth period and we are leaving Vegas Sunday afternoon. I am excited to spend the beginning of Spring break with my friends in Vegas. I will take a picture and post it on here.
I am back from the trip, and this is the view that my roommates and I had from our hotel room. We stayed in Circus Circus. Our varsity guard also got first place! It was an amazing feeling to have all our hard work pay off. It made our stay in Vegas a very memorable experience, and we made so many memories that I will never forget. That is what I love about photos, they capture so many feeling and emotions in just one photo. Well that is it for this past week, now I am going to enjoy the rest of my spring break!
Displaying IMG_1814.JPG

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm going to Vegas soon on a mission. What did you like about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the people I was with, you will also love the people. I love you.

      Delete
    2. Wow.... I love you too. That's so crazy.

      Delete