Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 8-


Happy soon to be Easter! On that note, my sister's due date for her and her husbands baby is in two days (Easter), and I am extremely excited to be an aunt. Just last weekend my team and I just finished our season for the rest of the school year and are now focusing on tryouts and field season. I know have more free time to focus on photography. I am really interested in photojournalism  now that I have been posting on my other blog. I have been pretty productive with writing on my other blog. I have posted twice in the past eleven days. It feels good to be productive. Now I am focused on being more productive and posting on the other blog more often.
Two weeks ago I had the opportunity to watch General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I listened to many amazing talks, and found some more topics for me to blog about on my other blog, here is my next idea...


No comments:

Post a Comment