Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 9

As I mentioned in my last blog, my sister's due date for her baby was on Easter, April twentieth. It turns out that my sister actually had her baby that day! My dad and  I drove five hours to the area where my sister and her husband live to visit the baby in the hospital. We stayed overnight on Sunday and left Monday evening around six. Because I was at the hospital I was not able to make it back in time for school on Monday. When I returned I had a lot of make up work to do. As you can tell, this week has been pretty busy for me. I only took pictures of my niece and family at the hospital, I did not have time to take pictures of anything else. However, I do plan on taking more photos this week to develop more ideas for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment