Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 11

Hey guys! Guess what is in two weeks... we are presenting our twenty percent project. Dun Dun Duuunnn! To be honest I am quite excited, although nobody has commented on my blogs and said things like, "thanks, that helped my day!" I still think I was able to help some people. My views from my blog have increased, which I am very happy about and I have still been posting. I am going to use a prezi for my presentation and keep things simple. I plan to map out what i am going to say, and rehearse it plenty of times. I will start creating my presentation tonight or tomorrow so I have enough time to prepare. On Sunday it was mothers day, so my dad and I went to the beach to release balloons in her honor. It was a tough weekend, but I am glad I got a chance to think about me mom. I am planning to post something about mothers day on my other blog today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment