Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 12

Three day weekend! In other words, three days to do homework. Today is tryouts for colorguard and I am pretty excited to see our incoming freshmen. After tryouts my two best friends and I are getting In-and-Out from a friend. We are then going to go to my house to watch movies. But the rest of my weekend will consist of taking pictures for a bonsi convention, so I can earn money and homework. I plan on finishing my presentation on Monday and practice saying it so I have confidence to present, when the time comes. I think my project is okay, but I just wanted to make a bigger change and get some feed back on my photos. Last week I posted on my other blog and it felt good to have posted it. This week is our second to last blog and then summer.
I hope my presentation goes well, and isn't a bumpy road for me :D (it is a joke, and I took this picture in January)

No comments:

Post a Comment