Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 10

Our twenty percent projects are due along with a presentation in three weeks from today.  I do not know how I helped people because nobody has told me that I have helped them. I need to get more page views and plan to create a new instagram account because nobody really reads blogs, and instagram is all about pictures which helps me out a lot. I plan to make the account really soon, so I have more time to post things and gain followers. I have already posted pictures that have the same thing on my blog, on my personal account, so I am not sure if I want to create another account on instagram. Now that I think of it, I will just post some of the pictures that are on my blog, and see the reactions of my friends. Here is a picture I recently posted on instagram and will post on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment